Sunday, March 24, 2013
cheap oakley sunglasses but the blasting rate is too high
sey surprised too late, honestly replied: "like, I do not know what this world is when, but seemingly very old, I may be from a future." the old man did not feel surprised, deep a laugh: "You do not like you exist in this world, right? Needless to say you I understand you came to the world belongs to my jurisdiction, I started you get interested, 've been watching you, you practice the death of eight bands are very common power law, but the blasting rate is too high, basically there is none like to repair the so-called death of eight bands, the feelings you are not afraid of death, has enough crazy so my son you're interested ... I want to tell you end up games, you dare? "" What game? "I opened up a space, the basic and your world. inside the master gathered all the people are self-cultivation, only a small part of the civilian population, I am sending you go after you can choose your life go nuts go nuts? but as long as you can live out I send you into space I can promise you that two conditions, including that you want to go back to your future world! dare one that I play a game? old man has to say in the case of this jersey look incredible yet to disappear finished say, jersey look puzzled: "Why are you doing this?", but it feels fun, other strike that tired you think about it, if you can you can come to the restaurant door to find me, oh. "Then hand again pendulum, jersey back to the restaurant door, just a closer look, this is not just only from the restaurant out of people how to go two steps away ? impossible, he must be back to get something, but this hands how everything does not it? absolutely impossible,cheap oakley sunglasses. "I was able to control everything in the world to include time." after the words did not ask what jersey Yanwu field and ran quickly back. Yanwu field jersey again meditation, carefully digestion not understand, but ...... despite in how to think both can not figure out because it is beyond the scope of his understanding. keep circles him from outsider after all, how could he understand encountered today? ... he can understand is, today met skilled, he can return to their world, broken their own dead without burial. orphan return to their world, what use is it,cheap oakley sunglasses? unless he is separated from their parents, or their parents are dead really orphans, but the greatest possibility of their parents with their separated if their parents are dead, their own how to live in an orphanage it? roots refused, but now is not to consider this when a good face tomorrow's game jersey meditation to supplement the power of their own consumption today and tomorrow to face the full state that sublimation Dzogchen. quickly. soon to exchange blows with that sublimation successful state takeoff , jersey shells floating dust shells themselves the slightest fear towards YANWU field,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment