Tuesday, October 9, 2012

north face gore tex First

 sentiment Han costumes represent the integrity and dignity, and appreciate her strength and conviction, and she belongs to the Chinese nation's history,north face gore tex, and today, the future the fate of struggle and hope.
Sun Dawu Peking University Library North Side Building lecture hall speech on March 13, 2003, following a speech full text
Good evening everyone, a great honor to come to this place, here is a sacred place desirable, especially for a farmer I am very excited and happy I open Beida thinking academic study style,jerseys cheap, because in such a sacred place that allows a farmer or a private business owners to sit down to talk about the feelings of the heart, no matter what I put good, which in itself will have a special meaning, is a symbol for the North, so I am proud. I hope fellow teachers Dear students, I do not have to ask too much, because I am, after all, is a farmer.
I want to talk about today's topic is the interpretation of the three rural issues, mainly to talk about my personal feelings.
First, I want to talk about some of the popular mainstream formulation.
Let me talk about the adjustment of agricultural structure adjustment of agricultural structure for many years, beginning two high and one superior agriculture, high yield and high quality. Actual result? High yield is not efficient, quality not higher prices. Countries to promote industrial restructuring, seems to grow vegetables to grow fruit trees, farmers large number of species, grow vegetables It is said that the National Seed to 2.5 million hecta

No comments:

Post a Comment